- 1. List the hopes, dreams and ideas you and others have for the space.
- 2. Define the skills, knowledge and habits that kids will learn or develop in your space.
- 3. Define the culture for the space.
- 4. Based on the culture and the desired skills, knowledge and abilities, determine appropriate integration points in the rest of your curriculum and the life of the school.
- 5. Based on your integration points, define the arc of the year and the projects you are going to include.
- 6. Design your space and pick the tools based on the decisions above.